Preparing for College
This PASS unit is designed to be used as an alternative for the third of five units included in a PASS English Language Arts semester of study.
Instructions: Simply select the file you want below.
- Front Cover
- Inside Front Cover
- Title Page
- Table of Contents
- Course Introduction
- Lesson 1: Setting Goals for College Success
- Lesson 2: High School Students Look to the Future
- Lesson 3: How Will I Pay For College?
- Lesson 4: Test Taking Strategies
- Lesson 5: What Is the Best Way for YOU to Study?
- Lesson 6: Selecting a College
- Lesson 7: Starting the College Essay
- Lesson 8: Finishing the College Essay
- Lesson 9: Filling out College Applications
- Lesson 10: The College Interview
- Lesson 11: You and Your Parents
- Lesson 12: Internet Activities
- Lesson 13: College – A Different Culture
- Lesson 14 Review